Saturday 15 November 2008

My first post

Nearly five years and 60 editions after initially setting up the Cirencester Athletics Club monthly newsletter I am about to cease my editorial duties. My reasons for this are many and varied and I don't intend getting into them at this stage. However, I have decided that this is therefore the perfect time to set up a personal blog. Yes, it's me being a bit self-indulgent for the first time in my life, but I think also that it may serve to help other runners in whatever small way that can be derived.

I intend posting on a weekly basis reflecting on my running experiences during that week. I will also reminisce about my long and varied running career, I have after all been racing for 40 years. So sit back, enjoy and be ready for a switchback ride! I will welcome feedback of any kind - constructive criticism is often the best way to improve things so all suggestions welcome. It will take time for me to fully develop my site so, reader(s), please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment